1. To partner communities where literacy, livelihood, and technology transfer projects can be implemented with the direct and indirect involvement of the UB family.
2. To support medical and dental missions to indigent barangays in coordination and cooperation with services and welfare organizations.
3. To provide staff assistance, lecturers and training on Social, Cultural and Sports components such as anti-drug abuse education, peace and order, theater arts, health and safety, labor laws, cooperative, leadership, culture and sports, etc.
4. To develop and strengthen the human and spiritual aspects of a person or individual through enhancement programs like group dynamics, recollections, retreats, etc.
5. To support environmental awareness and management programs and other community development projects.