1) The applicant must submit the following admission requirements:
- Accomplished and signed International Student Application Form (F-IASPO-02);
- Letters of recommendation from any two of the following: Principal or Guidance Counselor and a Professor;
- Transcript of Records/Scholastic Records duly authenticated by Philippine Foreign Service Post (PFSP) in applicant’s country of origin or legal residence;
- Notarized Affidavit of Support and Proof of Adequate Financial Support to cover expenses for the student’s accommodation and subsistence, as well as school dues and other incidental expenses;
- Personal History Statement (PHS) as required by the accepting school duly signed by him, both in English and in his national alphabet, containing his left and right thumb prints and a 2 x 2 plain photographs on plain white background taken not more than six months prior to submission;
- Photocopy of Passport pages (biodata page, admission and authorized stay);
- Four (4) copies of 2 x 2” and four (4) copies of 1 x 1” I.D. pictures;
- 1 long folder
Additional to the above requirements are:
- Certificate of Eligibility to Transfer or Honorable Dismissal; and
- Transcript of Records with remarks “Copy for the University of Batangas”.
2) The applicant must present a valid visa to study in the Philippines. IASPO will assist the applicant with regards to visa matters.