For New Pupils and Transferees
1. Report to the Guidance Office for initial interview and evaluation of qualifications.
2. Pay the admission-processing fee at the Cashier’s Office.
3. Present the official receipt to the Guidance Office to secure student’s form and information on entrance test/interview schedule.
4. Take the entrance test/interview on the scheduled date. Claim the result immediately after the examination.
5. If passed, submit duly accomplished student’s form and other requirements to secure an admission slip necessary for enrolment.
A. Original and Photocopied Report Card (Form 138, if applicable)
B. Certification of Good Moral Character
C. Original and 2 Photocopies of Birth Certificate
D. Three (3) pieces Index Card (1x2)
E. 1 Long folder with plastic cover (NKP)
F. 1 long _______ carton envelope (GI to G6)
G. 1 piece ID picture (1x1)